Sludge is a residual semi-solid by-product left over from industrial, domestic or refining processes. This material can be dried to reduce its volume and reduce the moisture content of the biosolids present in the sludge. The dried sludge can be used for plant growth. After the sludge is dried, the volume of the product is reduced, making it easier to store, transport, package and retail.
(1) The continuous operation time of idling is not less than 12-24 hours, and problems found during operation should be solved in time.
(2) The load test run can be carried out when the dry running test machine is normal. The load test run shall be carried out in stages. During load operation, feeding should be carried out according to the discharge situation to avoid unnecessary wear and damage of steel balls and cylinder linings.
(3) The increase of the above load and the length of the test run time shall be determined on the basis of the running-in conditions (temperature rise, noise, tooth surface contact, etc.) of the large and small gears and the gears of the reducer. Do not operate at full load until the contact accuracy of the tooth surface does not meet the design requirements.
(4) The cooling and lubrication system should work normally during the test run. The temperature of main bearing, transmission bearing and reducer should be normal.
(5) After 24-48 hours of trial operation with 2/3 steel balls, check and tighten all bolts again.
(6) Various records shall be carefully made in the trial operation work.